Have you been wanting to know more about the benefits and taste of Matcha? Now is the time! This class will be held on Monday, January 6th, 2020, from 6:30-7:30.
Come and learn about the amazing health benefits of Matcha and the many ways to make and enjoy this awesome tea. Participants will sample both both hot and iced Matcha, a Matcha latte (with sugar-free almond milk), and a healthy Matcha treat or two. Cost is $15.00 and you will leave with two Matcha samples. Diana's Papillion Tea Shop only uses and sells high grade matcha.
To sign up and pay, simply go to our store and then the special events page and click on Matcha Class. You Must prepay to attend the class. Your payment is your registration. PLEASE CHOOSE "IN STORE PICK UP" WHEN SELECTING SHIPPING METHOD SO THAT YOU AREN'T CHARGED SHIPPING FEES.
Read about matcha below:
There are a plethora of good reasons you should
add matcha to your daily routine.
To name a few:
- Matcha is high in L-theanine, the amino acid known
for calm alertness
- Matcha is higher in antioxidants than blueberries,
spinach or acai
- Matcha contains free radical fightng flavonoids
helping to ward off chronic illnesses
- Matcha helps promote a healthy heart
- Matcha is good for boostng metabolism and weight loss
- Matcha is good for your brain function