Have you been wanting to know more about the benefits and taste of matcha? Now is the time! This class will be held on Thursday, June 27 from 6:30-7:30.
Come and learn about the amazing health benefits of matcha and the many ways to make and enjoy this awesome tea. Participants will sample both both hot and iced matcha, a matcha latte (with sugar-free almond milk), and a healthy matcha treat. Cost is $5.00 and you will leave with a sample of matcha. With any matcha purchase be entered in to a drawing to receive a free matcha mixing bowl (5 will be given out). Diana's Papillion Tea Shop only uses and sells high grade matcha.
To sign up just leave a message or come into the tea shop. Payment can be made when you arrive, but you must sign up before the class.
Read about matcha below:
There are a plethora of good reasons you should
add matcha to your daily routine.
To name a few:
- Matcha is high in L-theanine, the amino acid known
for calm alertness
- Matcha is higher in antioxidants than blueberries,
spinach or acai
- Matcha contains free radical fightng flavonoids
helping to ward off chronic illnesses
- Matcha helps promote a healthy heart
- Matcha is good for boostng metabolism and weight loss
- Matcha is good for your brain function