Look for a Matcha class coming in October!
Have you been wanting to know more about the benefits and taste of matcha? Now is the time! This class will be held on Thursday, June 27 from 6:30-7:30.
Come and learn about the amazing health benefits of matcha and the many ways to make and enjoy this awesome tea. Participants will sample both both hot and iced matcha, a matcha latte (with sugar-free almond milk), and a healthy matcha treat. Cost is $5.00 and you will leave with a sample of matcha. With any matcha purchase be entered in to a drawing to receive a free matcha mixing bowl (5 will be given out). Diana's Papillion Tea Shop only uses and sells high grade matcha.
To sign up just leave a message or come into the tea shop. Payment can be made when you arrive, but you must sign up before the class.
Read about matcha below:
There are a plethora of good reasons you should
add matcha to your daily routine.
To name a few:
- Matcha is high in L-theanine, the amino acid known
for calm alertness
- Matcha is higher in antioxidants than blueberries,
spinach or acai
- Matcha contains free radical fightng flavonoids
helping to ward off chronic illnesses
- Matcha helps promote a healthy heart
- Matcha is good for boostng metabolism and weight loss
- Matcha is good for your brain function